Monday, October 22, 2012

Introducing a New Section!

One of the things that readers are most interested in are DIY projects that they can use for their wedding. That's why I took a few days off of blogging to work on a brand new section of The Handmade Wedding blog!



You can now find a list of 101 wedding DIY projects available for you to look through in my tabs section! I hope that you all enjoy looking through the fabulous DIY projects I've compiled from throughout the web that include pinwheel printouts from Oh Happy Day and a lace doily candle holder project from Spirello.

I'll be adding more DIY projects to this list every once in a while, and wanted to ask: What kind of DIY's are you most interested in? Let me know, and I'll do my best to find relevant ideas!

Happy planning everyone! And happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...