Thursday, September 27, 2012

Handmade Wedding Albums


(photo credit: Cypress Albums website)

I ran across Cypress Albums yesterday and fell in love with the company that creates handmade wedding albums that are awesome. Joe and I have a lot of great photographs from our big day, but we still haven't put them together in an album. I think it's something a lot of couples put off doing, but I'm really considering getting one made from Cypress Albums now that I've discovered them!

I love wedding companies that have great stories behind them, and I really think that the story behind Cypress Album is what makes it so special. You can view their story in the video to the right.

These wedding albums are also a great gift idea!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

destination wedding photography

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...