Wednesday, August 29, 2012

To Us: A Wedding Treasury

Fall is just around the corner, and although the majority of brides and grooms complete their nuptials during the summer months, fall weddings are close to second in popularity. When I envision a fall wedding, I see fall leaves and rustic settings. Although I would naturally pair these images with fall colors such as orange or yellow hues similar to that of changing leaves, I don't. I think of white and cream colors like in this wedding treasury by Modred Vintage on Etsy.



To view the entire treasury and all of it's sixteen fabulous items, click HERE or the photograph above.

p.s. How do you envision fall?

(photo credit: Etsy screenshot)

2 comments:

wedding said...

Here post amazing Wedding Treasury. It's look like superb for all wedding planning users.

wedding said...

Here post amazing Wedding Treasury. It's look like superb for all wedding planning users.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...