Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Moving Times

Joe and I have been moving for the past week, which is why the blog hasn't been updated in a while. Although we were just moving from our first apartment to a bigger place in the same complex, it's been a major pain in the butt! Moving truly is a crazy busy event. Are you moving once you get married? Do you have any moving tips to offer? Joe and I had never lived today and I wish I would have read through Movers Edge moving tips.

I'm hoping to be able to start posting on a regular basis by the end of the week, once we finish organizing everything in our new place. Sigh! Meanwhile, I hope the wedding planning is going great! I'm stoked to have reached 10,000 views this week! Thank you to everyone who has been reading the blog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...