Monday, January 23, 2012

Real Weddings: From Around the Web

I love everything wedding! That's part of the reason that I started this blog. But starting a wedding blog only means immersing yourself even more within the wedding web circle. Right now, I'm breathing wedding. Needless to say that there are many websites and blogs that have inspired The Handmade Wedding and that I love. Websites and blogs filled with dozens of amazing real wedding features. Today, I thought it'd be only fair to share some recent real weddings features posted throughout the web that I'm currently in love with before moving onto our February features, such as...

Sonya + Davey

(photo by Max Wanger)

Alexis + Evan

(photo by Matt + Angie Sloan)

Kendelle + Scott

(photo by Matt + Angie Sloan)

Leah + Rhett

(photo by Cole + Jakob of Vancouver’s Nordica Photography)

Vero + Danny

(photo by Sean Flannigan)

Stay tuned for our amazing lineup of real wedding features throughout February with photography that glows and couples who's love is palpable even through images!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...