Monday, January 30, 2012

Real Weddings: From Around the Web #2

Happy Monday! How is your wedding planning going?

Have you gotten addicted to browsing through real weddings yet? I remember sitting down and going through real weddings for hours online when I was planning my wedding. I seriously couldn't stop! If you're getting addicted to it already or are just beginning your quest to look for ideas for your wedding, the following are some real weddings that I've recently fallen in love with from around the web.

Next Monday we have the first of our February real wedding features, so stay tuned for that!

Melissa + Chris

(photo by Ashley Rose Photography)

Nata + Jess

(photo by Studio Castillero)

Rachel + John

(photo by David Coleman)

Stacy + Jason

(photo by Mark Malijan)

Laura + Daneil

(photo by Jose Villa)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...